NiroSoft Industries Ltd. provide Tailormade Water and Wastewater Treatment Solutions.
Established in 1990, Nirosoft specializes in the design, manufacture, installation, operation, and maintenance of advanced water and wastewater treatment systems.
Customized Turnkey Solutions
Nirosoft offers its clients a complete turnkey solution — from design and manufacture to commissioning and aftersales service. The end-to-end service results in faster delivery, greater cost-efficiencies, and effective project management. The company’s expert multidisciplinary team includes chemists, process engineers, mechanical designers, and service technicians.
One of Nirosoft’s core values is responsiveness to clients — listening closely to their needs, and devising comprehensive end-to-end solutions to meet their specific water and wastewater challenges. Nirosoft’s flexible approach allows every system to be customized to meet each client’s unique requirements, site-specific conditions, and required standards. The systems utilize a wide range of treatment technologies including reverse osmosis membranes, ultrafiltration membranes, membrane bioreactors, electrodeionization, filtration, activated carbon, ion exchange, sedimentation, and disinfection. Systems feature minimization of wastes from treatment process, high level of automation and control systems, ability for remote monitoring, high quality components and materials of construction.
From Emergency Mobile Units to Modular Ready-to-Use Systems
Nirosoft’s mobile, skid-mounted, trailer-mounted and containerized systems serve a variety of applications for domestic, municipal, industrial, and agricultural use. Pre-assembled, pre-wired, and pre-piped containerized modules enable fast and easy installation. Systems can be designed for removal and relocation or permanent installation.
- Desalinating Brackish and Sea Water — based on reverse osmosis (RO) membrane separation processes to meet strict requirements for the production of drinking water.
- Demineralized Water — based on electrodeionization (EDI) technology for industrial applications and power plants.
- Wastewater treatment — conversion of treated wastewater to high-quality effluent utilizing a variety of different technologies including air flotation systems, and membrane bioreactor (MBR) technology.
- Effluent reclamation — treatment of effluent for reuse through a variety of different technologies including UF and RO separation systems.
- Supplying Drinking Water in Remote Locations or Disaster Areas — provision of independent mobile water purification systems which deliver a constant supply of safe drinking water in areas where reliable supply is absent or disrupted.
Expert Training and Aftersales Support
Nirosoft’s team works closely with clients every step of the way, providing expert consulting during the project and ongoing support after commissioning. To ensure effective operation of the advanced systems, the company also provides comprehensive onsite training services as required. Aftersales service is provided by Nirosoft technicians or its network of local distributors and service providers. The company is committed to responding quickly to client needs through onsite visits and remote monitoring.
The company has supplied water and wastewater treatment systems to customers worldwide, including the Middle East, Australia, South America, Europe, and Africa. Nirosoft serves a wide variety of industries including power, pharmaceutical, food and beverage, pulp and paper, electronics and semiconductors, textiles, paints and dyes, and more. Nirosoft holds ISO 9001:2000 and IS0 14001:2004 certifications for the design, development, production, installation, and operation of water and wastewater treatment systems, including desalination facilities.
For more information about that company please Contact us.